September 8, 2016
The MICE Asia Expo and Conference is around the corner, and I am excited to announce that I will be part of the line-up of speakers for this event.
I’ll be sharing tips on the cultural sensitivities that need to be considered when planning events in the Middle East, so if you’re in Singapore between 21 – 22 September, register soon to visit the show at Suntec Exhibition Centre.
The MICE Asia Pacific Exhibition 2016 includes:
- Exhibitors from: Brisbane Convention Bureau, Congress Rental Pte Ltd, Costa Cruises, Guam Visitors Bureau, National Gallery Singapore, P&O Cruises Australia, plus many more.
- Conferences and Workshops with speakers: from UBM Asia, Diversified Communications, MCI Group, Uniplan Taiwan, InGo, etouches, TEC, PEP Worldwide Asia, the event company, etc.
- Over 40 supporting industry and media partners: Myanmar Tourism Marketing, TICA, PACEOS, HKECIA, IACC, PCO Association, SCMP, Mash Media, BizEventsAsia, etc.
- Thousands of attendees and VIPs: From the MICE industry attending the show, ranging from event marketers, conference organisers, exhibition organisers, meeting planners, incentive house agency, party planners, travel agencies, event associations, etc.
- The MICE Awards & Evening Networking – Winners and prizes will be announced during the Awards and Networking session starting after the exhibition in the evening on Day 1
- Meet the Buyer Sessions provide face-to-face meetings with a wide range of VIP attendees from Event, Exhibition and Conference Organisers & Marketers (please note, attendance to Meet the Buyer sessions is limited to exhibitors and VIPs only).
- Entertainment, competitions, prize give-aways and fun!
I’ll be tweeting live from the event, so be sure to follow me @nataliecrampton
Looking forward to meeting you at the show!
TEC is a communication agency specializing in Live Events, Exhibitions, Employee Engagement and Destination Management. Contact Us today to find out how we can assist you with your next event.