How well do you know TEC? Want to learn more? We have compiled a list of the 10 facts you may not know about the company and our dedicated, professional and fun loving team!
1) TEC was started by our Managing Director, Natalie Crampton and Aron Bentley. The duo put in extremely long hours, love, energy (and all their money) to get TEC started and have continued to be the heart of the company for 10 years.
2) We have a family committee approach, every team member is always treated as part of the TEC family. Natalie and Aron believe that employee engagement is key to showing how much their employees are valued.
3) Our stress buster Tipi joined in 2011 and when she is not spending time withe TEC team, she loves playing with her two cat best friends!
4) Today, we are a team of 19 employees that speak 8/9 languages including Arabic, English, Spanish, Tagalog, Urdo, Hindi, Cantonese and Serbian.
5) We have had four homes in Dubai over the 10 years, the first location was in start up offices in The Fairmont on SZR before moving into our own office in Al Barsha in 2010. In 2012, the need for a warehouse was identified so the office was relocated to Al Quoz. Today, we still have our warehouse in Al Quoz with Head Office on the 40th floor in JTL.
6) The TEC team are made up of fully qualified Event Managers, Operations Managers, Designers and Admin staff, but many had previous lives before their event careers. We have one fully qualified nurse, one qualified lawyer, one make-up artist and a dancer!
7) Over the past ten years we have executed events in over 25 countries. Check out our location map for all the destinations we have executed events in.
8) The team enjoy getting involved with many local causes including Ramadan gift boxes, charity tower races, beast cancer awareness initiatives, giving blood and walking dogs for the local K9 friends charity!
9) We receive some unique, interesting and sometime crazy requests but do everything they can do to meet our clients expectations! From the early years, we received a request from a client to remove a pillar in an exhibition hall – unfortunately we couldn’t accommodate but worked hard to make the pillar work in our exhibition design!
10) We have planned, designed and executed over 2000 projects in the last 10 years and looking forward to many more!