May 20, 2020
TEC have been working with SITE Global (Society of Incentive Travel Excellence) to re-ignite our Arabia chapter.
SITE is a global network of incentive travel professionals dedicated to delivering business results and the only global authority connecting incentive travel with business results. The network of SITE professionals brings best-in-class solutions, insights and global connections to maximize the business impact of incentive travel across industries, regions and cultures.
There are a number of benefits to becoming a site member which include:
Get Connected Locally & Globally – Networking & Business Connections
Connect with a community of local and global incentive travel professionals who can boost your bottom line!
- Establish an immediate global network by accessing SITE’s online member directory
- Meet professionals that share the same challenges in our local chapter
- Connect with other incentive travel professionals globally and broaden your horizons
- Build lasting business relationships that boost your bottom line
Be Informed – Online Resources
Best practices and solutions to market challenges at your fingertips
- Access an extensive toolbox of resources on SITEGlobal.com
- Subscribe to Motivate, the SITE Foundation’s online content repository for all things related to incentive travel
Achieve More – Education
Education helps you build skills & stand out from the competition
- Avail of best-in-class, dedicated education for incentive travel professionals across local chapter network
- Access global thought leadership and innovative thinking at SITE conferences and events both within the region and internationally
Show your credentials – Certification
Professional certification proves that you can do it
- Join the rapidly growing global army of 2,000+ Certified Incentive Specialists (CIS)
- Show your experience and expertise by qualifying as a Certified Incentive Travel Professional (CITP)
- Access an exciting calendar of events with the opportunity to showcase your business, be the first to see new industry openings and hear from inspiring speakers.
Stand Up For The Industry – Advocacy
Become a recognized leader in the industry for our region
- Access SITE Foundation research that builds the business case for incentive travel
- Have your voice heard through SITE’s participation with Events Industry Council (EIC), Joint Meetings Industry Council (JMIC) and Meetings Mean Business, the pan-industry initiatives that connect the MICE industry with policy makers, universities and institutions
- Receive invitations to attend SITE events at international industry exhibitions including IMEX.
- Be part of our active social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
If you are interested in finding out more on the association or being part of the Arabian Chapter please get in touch by contacting email@example.com.